Founder & CEO, Sixth Sense VenturesNikhil VoraFounder & CEO Nikhil Vorais the Founder and CEO of Sixth Sense Ventures – India’s first domesic, consumer-centric venture fund
- Regarded as one of the strongest analytical mindsin thecountry
- 27years experience in Consumer Domain
- Former Managing Director and Head of Research at IDFC Securies
- Voted India’s No.1 Analyst the Asia Money Polls 2012
- Voted Asia’s Best Analyst by the Wall Street Journal
- Thought Leadership Award from IDFC Ltd
- Member participant at the Future Leaders Program at the Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, London.
- Invited by the Nestle Global Consumer Board, Hindustan Unilever, Marico, Godrej and Aditya Birla Group to outline a strategic roadmap.
- Amongst the First Investors in One97 (Paytm), Vini Cosmetics (Fogg), Parag Milk (Go), Kangaroo Kids, BVG India, Purplle.com, InCred Capital, Bewakoof and Saucery Brands.